Presenting a lovely pair of handmade vintage dangle earrings composed of hand-strung beads and hoops.
* Marbled beige disks, edged in clear seed beads
* Six beaded dangles on each disk, in varying lengths
* Each dangle features bicone beads, clear seed beads, assorted other beads, and translucent marbled plastic hoops measuring from 3/4" to 1.5"
* Overall earring length is 3.75"; hanging width is approximately 1.5"
* Disk width is 1-1/8" and has leather or faux leather backing, with silvertone earclips
Condition is very good; there is some loss of luster on the bicones and the saucer beads, and some darkening of the backing